Clearing our storage room, I’ve found loads of boxes. In my previous blog, I showed you how boxes can be turned into organizers. Still you have plastics to dispose. So, here’s a combo of plastic and boxes-“PUFF” chair. Try it at your own homes.
What you need are:
- Obviously boxes. In this case I chose a nice square box I kept.
- Rolled and compacted plastics. I have a friend who kept the plastics in one container, keep these intact and give it later the garbage collector as they put it into something useful as well.
- Cut those undesirable boxes into pieces.
- Bigger jute rope, around 1/2-1 inch. Depending on how big is your box, that’s how long your rope would be.
- Packaging tape. To strengthen your puff chair, put a tape around the box.
- Glue gun and stick glue